Sunday, May 18, 2008

cough cough....

am blogging in the midst of the night.. which is actually going to be morning real soon.. sick, tiring and busy week indeed..

monday - sick MC

tuesday - work and study (bf fetch me home)

wednesday - morning see doctor again.. cause i'm not recover yet lar..

thursday - work and study again (bf fetch me home)

friday - damn TL with one of the manager that i shouted at him and nearly %#%$@ all come out.. ya and i wun be talking to him anyone.. i just make me lose my cool.. such a irresponsible manager.. NB NB NB

meet out with sherman at amk hub to celebrate his bday lar and passed him his present.. glad that he likes it.. somehow the feeling just isn't the same as before.. now he seem so shy with us.. night time i while i was doing my project.. bf was mugging with mich.. tks mich for always being such a great teacher.. hee..


the FOSSIL watch we got for sherman.
he look happy with his present.
our dinner. Yummy chocolate mug cake.

our lots of food.. hw are we going to finish it all..

saturday - a real busy day.. wake up watched youtube 'xin guang da dao 3' so nice.. then bf was busy downloading his program to do his assignment.. but we haven even started our assignment then it was alrdy 5pm..

so went his hse for him to prepared and out we go.. it shopping time.. but wasn't really intend to buy anything.. just some walk around without shopping with him in the street of orchard make me so happy and relax.. but i did brought something lar..

heee at first he wanted to get me the HARROD bag to put my notes blah blah blah.. as he always seen me carrying it on my hand until so uncomfortable.. but none of the design caught our attention.. oh well.. and we paid for the most exp parking fees for BIKE.. the KPO us went to TAKA and park our bike since most of the place is all PACKED.. didn't know that TAKA parking lot for bike is the same price as for car.. and so we are paying for the price of the car lar.. IDIOT can.. nvm.. we just need a parking space :D yup

and i brought a GUESS bag today.. haha finally i got myself a bag just for school usage.. which is quite good lar so my brandy can rest at home ler.. rather then squeezing with the scary ppl in the train and make my face black for pushing my bag ard.. haaa bf was saying this is so much more worth than buying the longchamp bag althought it a little more exp.

ya today intention was to get HTC Touch since HTC Touch Diamond might take quite a long time before it officially launch over here.. and we did found the cheapest one in town.. but but after thinking for sometime i decided not to get it.. since the function wasn't very good as well and i still can bear to leave my N95.. so i shall wait for a better phone then downgrading myself..

after shopping went bf sis place to collect the car.. she lent me her car.. cause tmr is my brother wedding.. i need to be 'ahmad' (pardon me..i seriously duno how it spell) as brother is lending his car to his friend as well.. so after which we headed back to orchard again to watch movie.. due to some incident bf nearly go beat someone up.. hmmm bad temper.. must control him again.. nah that's not the most impt.. the most impt is we watched "IRON MAN" wheeeeeeeeee it like finally we had chance to watch movie together lar..

wanted to go find a place sit down chit chat but mom was so anxious that she want me to be back home asap.. haiz.. so here i'm home but not yet sleep.. gtg ler.. else tmr i sure become panda cause i wun be able to have extra sleep.. it my brother wedding!!!!!!

dear look so happy
the tired me
my hana maki and his california blah blah....
too sick to finish all the noodles.
the standard must buy item
my new sch bag :P
bf nacho and my ice-cream. yum yum.
tea serving session.
the girl and the only guy.
it pict time before the dinner started.



family pict. Short of daddy.

biting him.
acting angry.


haahaa i tie his cute lil hair.

it their ROM day too.

ling always love to kiss me.


my bf is busy eating :P

we are acting the way of bin taking pict.

he look like a salesman.



busy removing the prawn shell for all of us. Poor him :D


taken with our grandma.
with wedding cake.

i love this pict.



playing a fool with my sis.

it dollar and carolin wedding.

seletar dam with bin and ling after i fetch bf home. It poker time.

i'm getting sleepy.

biting time.

bring eeyore mummy along.
monday - after dinner with qiang and hao. went to get breakfast for bf before returning the car.

while waiting for bf finish his shower.

this is real tasty from japan. bf give it to me while his friend give to him.

No comments: