Sunday, May 25, 2008

I miss my dear dear!!!! am always feel so blessed with him ard..

Friday - went orchard with ling ling for shopping spree.. didn't get anything much only a m)phosis slipper in discounted price & Fancl make up remover @ normal nett price.. know what!! we are so lucky that we manage to see CHAO GE in real.. and he was so near to us.. his voice sound so great..

amk to meet up with bf after that.. went chom pang for my dinner as i was really so hungry.. promise to go T3 with bf as our dinner/supper.. but the moment i reached home and alrdy so exhusted think must be due to the medication i'm on.. so sorry dear i know you wanted to go there so much all because of me.. we shall go there some other time keke? muackz..

this sandals do bite me. took this while waiting for bf to come fetch me to sch on thursday.
wearing his tie.
friday lunch on stanley treat. cleared 2 more dishes cause really no more place to put.
rehearsal for sat performance.
that's cao ge with his hand on his back.
he is just so near to us.
brought macaron for bf again.
make up removal from Fancl and the membership card i gt yrs ago but i lost the card, so here goes my new one.
the only discounted item i got from the GSS.
yummy nasi lemak.

Saturday - woke up by bf.. haa he always has his way of waking me up.. then mom came in after hearing the laughter and she was smiling all the way to force me out for our breakfast.. haahaa i always so lazy lar..

out for lunch at chom pang there.. was craving food for the food there..

then back to bf hse for him to prepare and out we go to town :D.. nth caught our attention that day except for the Burberry bag i saw @ $2500+ i nearly buy it as it was on a 50% discount.. arghhh it like so waste for not buying it.. but bf say it was a little too formal for me.. ya i think that way too.. so i give it a miss lo..

we both are so boliao that we went Kino to find books.. haaa i was so engross in 'Remember Me' by Sophia and bf was reading some war books again.. sometime went both ppl are in love no matter what they do they feel so 'xinfu'.. bf insist on buying the book i was reading for me and i secretly grab a new one from shelves for his.. haaa.. but both of us really hardly have time to read.. so better don't..

headed to bugis after that.. oh ya i wanted to get the DIOR eye cream.. but the SA look damn sickening attitude and we decided to go else where some other time to get it instead.. ate our favourie crepe.. my all time favourite since young.. :P

then headed for our steamboat before we are back for our crepe again.. played our favourite basketball game too.. scored 415 and 418.. pro right :D hee.. and most impt is bf got me a bee winnie the pooh from the machine.. yeah so lucky lar.. at first i insist not wanting it.. but bf look at my sad expression the moment we leave the place.. so we are back for it :P.. so so happy..

back bf home for him to wash up before going my hse to stay again.. dear mommy brought my my favourite 'ba gua' again.. this time round it come in pig shape.. look so cute..

was browsing through bf old pict.. and oops of cos there was him and his ex pict as well.. but haha i totally no feel leh.. cause my bf was used to be a guy who doesn't care much of gf de.. somemore he only got 2 pict with his gf and all were a group photo.. no private pict.. no special or sour heart for me :P.. simply make me treasure him more for the change he done for me :D

lalalalala.. this morning before bf went to work.. he told me that tonite he will be back to hug me before he go home.. hee


bf bak kut teh is nicer than mine :(
while waiting for bf to finish bathing.




finally found this crepe house again.

with my all time favourite.

on the way for our steamboat dinner.


dear busy eating again.
our score
even higher than before 8D
dear insist on eating green tea one.

wheee my newly added baobei 'greedy pooh'
both of them have become good friend.
bf give me his pict. hee
quite obviously which is him lar. Typical ah beng.
dear got his top student award during his sec sch time.
he look so charming in this pict.

No comments: