Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm back................

I need more retail therapy.............

back track a little..

last Sat had a little tiff with bf.. so i just rush out of hse for a movie with hao.. ya it was so rush that we were late 5mins for the movie.. anyway it wasn't very nice too.. so just forget it lar..

feedback: 2 popcorns out of 5..

Sunday.. out for dinner and drinking with buddy again.. our usual hangout and standard gather..

it really very turn off for eating the mountain of diff fried kind of dishes.. and their beancurd aren't that nice too..

still love this coffee shop food more.. string ray with beerie..

and yummy chicken wing with fried :D

Monday.. rushed home to finish up my home work before meeting up with qiang at cwp for movie.. while waiting for him, mom came in my room with a printer.. urghhttttt.. so i have to re-arrange the place..
the outcome of the after re-arrangement.. with full of PC, TV, PS2 and Printer.. but i'm loving it!!
the movie we watched.. ahem.. 1.5 popcorns out fo 5..
back home and decided to re-do it all over again.. as the previous one wiring is way too messy lar.. i prefer it to be like this..

Tuesday.. was terribly sick.. but i still went to sch eventually.. but told a cab home as i really dying soon lar.. and know what next.. i forgotten to mark my attendance.. AH LAH****** faint..

Wedndesday.. was on MC.. but still meet up with ling in the evening as i promise her alrdy and to catch some fresh air too.. din get anything much.. but just enjoy shopping with her.. hope's everything goes well with our little 'getaway' this coming end of may..

night time rush through my report for my customer.. boss feel so sorry for me.. can see from the email he sent me..
the sick girl is leaving home soon..

put a bit of make up.. infact only eyeliner lol.. in order not to look so sick okay..



traffic light.. my favourite mango soda

the left over food.. and i seriously can't taste anything at all..
duno why i brought so much mask with ling cause i really dun use mask one.. i'm one kind of lazy bum but in order not to waste the poor mask i must finish them and give my skin a better treatment :D .. and my newly added color belts too..

Thursday.. it HOLIDAY.... lalalala... holy mama.. it great man..

proceed with my old classmate gathering even thou when i'm still on medication..

it KTV session.. lalalala.. still can sign abit and i sing better lol.. i duno why don't ask me.. maybe i'm in my best of mood?? haa.. but too bad was unable to join for the drinking session as i still need to go back office the following day to rush some urgent stuff..

the happy sick girl

acting cute with my mashroom cap

i'm all ready to set off

buffet.. but it wasn't tasty.. and the sickening waiter BIG SUCK.. hong nearly smack him off man.. thank god bf isn't there else the guy sure get it from him as well.. fuck him off lar..

the big singer.. but actually he don't sing well 8X oops.

Friday.. i finish everything on time.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. so happy.. everyday is a busy day.. hehe..

did something naughty to them >.<>
after work acc hao to get his puzzle for the girl.. and in order to reward my kindness he treat me with my favourite ice-cream waffle..

And tmr it sch time again... hohohoho.....

No comments: