Friday, February 22, 2008

Just photos.....
it mandy bday..
our group photo

our wedding :P

the boliao RC member

my newly found granny

KTV session with sweety

we are in the ladies :P

some say we look alike
my first bday cake of the year
my surprise v.day flower from him

me with flower


he look so nerd with the flower :D

our v.day present


look at his hair.. cute hor

looking for the hanabi resturant and sake bar..

and here we are.. he was so so tired after all the walking and coax me not to be angry..

love boat

my ah dear

us




isn't it cute

as usual my hand was being pulled by the 'lang sai' mouth

the lady chief

DaR

proud / confident chief

you want some prawn?

the RC member.. but not all are here and ahem.... nah not gonna mention it
the flower from dear is so dry now..

the dinner place with our customer

having the whole VIP room again :D

the 'Deal or No Deal' game

prize giving

love the view

No comments: