Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Miss it, Love it and Adore it..

I love dinner after dinner with vendor and customer, ytd dinner at 皇庭 was so much fun.. we had the whole VIP room on our own and played the (Deal or No Deal) game from the laptop and projecter the customer bring over.. we were so mad with some acting as the angel and of cause i'm always the devil with the customer trying to sabo those we are on the game..

I love feeling tipsy after cup and cup of red wine and i miss the sparkling juice which are alocohol-free but yet it taste great.. and of cos the voucher part is more fun than ever.. nice stanley and ben give their voucher to me and i feel so bad lah.. it not a small amount okay..

dear came to fetch me.. wanted to go airport but not enough petrol alrdy somemore cannot find a petrol station.. urghhhh.. nvm but we still went to our favourite secret spot.. the heart to heart chat with him and i love the thing he told me..

dear being acting secretive when he sending me home.. and can see that his mind is filled with so much thing lol.. with the strange reaction on insist carrying his bag and dun let me touch.. feeling something is amiss.. once reached my room he faster shoo me out of my room saying i have the bad red wine breath.. *idiot

searching for those possible places when he left thinking he might leave something behind for me.. but to my disappointment i couldn't find any single thing..

BUT BUT BUT today he called and say there's something in my room.. ARGHH so evil of him can.. i feel like rushing home right now to find it out.. somemore he was saying this is only the 1st part of my surprise.. ahem so that mean there will be a 2nd part lor.. really can't wait to go home tonite.. better don't think too much now.. there's a saying of the more expectation the more disappointment..

but i still wanna go home lah.. no matter what it is just as long as it something from my lovely dear.. stay tune for uploading of pict.. I promise.. as i really was just way too busy to really blog.. TATA!!!

No comments: