Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Happy La!!!

first of cos although i'm still kinda sad but i manage to think through myself.. i should *oops 8X* is shouldn't be so selfish and xiao qi..

and my great dear dear starting school on apr and me on may.. even thou we have lesser time for each other but as long as we have each other in our heart and mind will be more than enough.. definitely must spare out time for each other too..

and of cos 2 more thing that make me damn high is that
- 1st dear dear 'sis is going to lend me her car on this sat.. wheeeeeeeee.. thanks alot muackz :D
- 2nd it gonna be a secret.. will reveal once it the correct time..

meet out with terence for movie and dinner.. still a handsome dude.. but hahaha his english is still damn power lah.. force him to speak more chinese otherwise dun meet out with him anymore.. lalala.. it good for him okay.. and thanks for the limited edition hp charm from korean for my bday present..

love you all.. muackz

No comments: