Sunday, February 03, 2008

Energetic me...... and tmr i will be definitely so died fish in office due to not having enough rest..

ytd went out with my guy buddy to queensway and orchard.. din manage to get anything but lucky me that dear size was still able to change to his sizes as it was the real last piece..

chatting with bobby, qiang and dear till late 2am++.. ya the chatting that make us forgot the timing and of cos was sad that our investment has dropped so much.. *saddness

today out to sembawang to acc them to collect their stuff and had our dinner.. their fish ball is so bouncy can.. back to cwp and watch "27 dresses".. was so nice can.. i simply like that show..

anyway did my springcleaning for my room for the 3rd time in just yr2008.. i just love to clear up my room once every month but this time round i make it a more major clean up due to CNY is reaching..

actually nth much to clear as i always pack and clear my room.. but this time my mom keep nagging at me to throw my softtoy away :( NO WAY!!! but i did throw 1 of them.. kinda sad but that was really dirty alrdy and a lil spoil.. sorry but i really have to do that..

No comments: