Monday, November 17, 2008

Pict uploaded:

what a grumpy look
he cook this for me as supper just the day before we went genting :P it real tasty

nails of the week

this scrub is real good, it will absorb totally into the skin once you rub for awhile..
it SMOOTH!!

in love with my new type of "curry pop" hair


hope hao like this little gift from me

relax down for a donut and coffee while waiting for my buddy to reach

slacking

we both cut our hair, but no much different... wahahahaha... he love my new shade of hair because *mi mi* don't tell you :D

hmmm not gold enough... should dye a lighter color, maybe..............
did you realise we worn the same color for the day :)
drinking and KTV session...

Hao Happy Birthday Wor!!!

she was so busy eating... heehee

ahem ahem got caught in action

yum yum

naughty sis only ate 1/4 and throw the rest to me... omg i was so full la...

No comments: