Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beware of Cheater / Conmen trying to act as a Loanshark / Gangster!!!!

This morning my mom received a call from this "unknown" person from our house telephone line... and this "unknown" person was crying and begging my mom for help (acting as my brother for help as he owe loanshark money)...

the story begin like this and a lot of HOLES in the lies they said e.g.:

1) at first they say wanted $30K, due to mommy say no cash on hand he change his mind to $5K
(mind you $25K he can just forgo like this?)

2) die also doesn't allow my mom to hang up the phone and insist she will get the money while on the line
(crazy fellow, who keep all their in the house.. Don't they know there is a place call BANK?)

3) when my mom say she need time to get the money, they say my mom doesn't want her son and even threaten to kill him
(stupid enough can't they understand what is GIVE SOME TIME and not I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY? *tsk tsk tsk seriously brainless)

4) mom insist on them hanging up the phone so they got no choice but request my mom HP number so they can keep in contact and arrange a way to get the money
(this is ridiculous, need my mom HP number in order to keep in contact? they called my house yet they doesn't have my mom HP number and most IMPT they can simple just get from the "acting SON" of theirs)

5) lucky my clever mom use her HP to quickly call my brother and see if he is alright, thank god he pick up the phone fast enough and mom straight away knew they were just some CONMEN. So she hang their phone and they were angry enough to call back to her HP.
(yes it HP, and there is caller ID in all HP... haha GOTCHA their contact number... seriously speechless for their lousy planning and acting)

so brother make a police report against them... hopefull the police will be able to catch them SOON and stop polluting and distroy the reputation of SG... oh ya from the callerID the number was shown as some overseas number, seriously FOREIGNER...

Be mindful of such phone call and never get cheat by them.

No comments: