Sunday, November 02, 2008

painful finger got burn by the hotty pot...

thursday night he tears... it break my heart seeing him in this state all because of me... i really break his heart so much...

last friday end up we went KTV instead of night safari... hohoho... he brought me a little friend again... enjoy singing with him thou i'm quite tired after a tiring working day...

saturday went out to town with hao, just because i short of the crystal to 'zheng' my gudget... else i also super lazy to go out...


happy family

adorable little red

he love little red too

can you see us?

kissing

welcome little red 'sa jiao' to my big big family

soft shell crab

our dinner

my loots:
cheap facial wash 'trying out from someone recommended', alcohol wipe for my crystal gudget, 2 biscult for him 'he finished 1 liao, greedy him', crystal crystal, MAC eyeshadow, newly little shy and lastly black pouch surprise from hao
it completed, some part is not very nicely done but it very good for a first timer hor... all these crystal cost me a good $50 *sweat*


always in love with those colors... hahaha...

yeah and mommy brought me a new bottle to put in office, so i won't have to walk so many time just to re-fill my small bottle just to drink water :)

No comments: