Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a day?!?!?!

1st - my bf lost his wallet.. Yes his lost it again.. it like duno how many time of his.. Conclusion = he is a real careless guy

2nd - needless to say i sure scolded him.. and we quarrel due to that.. so as the nice gf of his decided to get something to coax him.. so i brought him something from mont blanc.. (knowing bf won't be able to read this post as his was studying today and he is alrdy on his way here :D that's why i'm dare to publish this post up without him knowing of the surprise for him :P)

3rd - today work real sucky.. everything just crop up in 1 single day..

4th - everyone on the street doesn't seem to see me and walking pass me knocking me as if they can't see me at all.. WTH

5th - planning to go town all because to get bf surprise and a long champ bag for my sch usage which bf finally agree for me to buy when i first told him in the airport and he totally disapprove as for the material that was too thin to be good.. but but but just when i was about to purchase the item.. the nice salesman turn up and tell me the true that not to put too heavy stuff as the bag cannot tolerate as it was really too thin for the material and strip.. what a nice salesman.. so i went back empty handed for my own :(

finally i'm home.. but my lip were kind of swollen, cramp leg and tiring me..


thank god he like the present lots.. but hope i seriously hope it true otherwise i will be real disappointed as he always say he will like whatever i get for him..

No comments: