Thursday, April 17, 2008

The shortest shopping trip with him..

rec'd sms this afternoon and was inform that my lecturer was sick.. so the nite lesson will be cancel.. wheeeeeeeeee.. happily called bf to told him this and he was so happy about it.. cause it like 1 million and 1 time we really had time to go out shopping together alrdy..

but good thing don't always last long.. the more we wanna treasure today dating the more unhappy we were.. it very obvious that both of us are kind of unhappy.. so we only manage to had our dinner, brought my bed sheet and headed back home..

10pm and we are back at my hse.. it the earliest time ever.. and since bf is tired so i shall not take it to heart.. things had a good turn once we start playing three kingdoms.. hahaha.. muackz for always making me happy..

and seriously i do knw why he is unhappy.. all because of the guy i told him.. ya a jealous man = angry man.. anyway dun worry dear to me that guy is someone that seriously turn me off.. and my silly him really thought that i like him or what so ever, honestly speaking i look weird in my eyes because i'm disappointed with ur reaction that's why i dun feel like looking into ur eyes when talking and not because i'm guilty.. get it?? love ya..



the dressing of the day



the oliva taste in the chicken does taste good afterall.. quite recommended.. it located at B1 cineleisure.. i really have no idea of the name but it just located just beside of the toilet area there..


my new bedsheet.. this contain 300 treadcount.. and clever bf chose the correct design right from the start and i love it lots too.. this is not grey but purple alright..

No comments: