Monday, April 21, 2008

I know i should be sentence to death..

I spend money again.. yes spendthrift.. totally obviously..

no words to describe myself..

suddenly feel the heartache look at my bank account..

what am i being doing???

really feel like i super duper waste money lah.. you see i'm a poor student you know..

my newly born baby into the baby eeyore group


lastly my lovely pendant.. but having this strange feeling that i might regret buying it down.


ytd out with buddy again and we watch 'The Forbidden Kingdom' again.. my 2nd time watching it.. all because we want to fufill qiang craving to watch 'lu yi fei' lah.. still the same old words.. the story line damn sucky.. i willing to watch it again due to Jacky Chan and Jet Li.. otherwise hahaha.. wait long long lo..

after that drinking session till 2am.. so enjoy lah.. but today was so tired too :D

No comments: