Saturday, March 08, 2008

So lame.. was blogging using dear lappy now..

mom was scolding for using 2 computer at 1 time = my PC and dear lappy..

haha.. cannot meh.. was transfering data to his lappy mah.. all my cutie pict of cos :D

anyway me and my big mouth.. goods thing i say never come true but the BAD one always does.. ARGHH..

sibei sian.. duno what to say lah..

anyway i just think it a bad thing to put ur own burden onto others shoulder to carry for you lah.. just as long as you don't do that otherwise lazy bum bum name is just so right for you..

working was so tiring and having war was even worse.. anyway my temper is getting so much worse than ever.. dear keep asking me to go blading.. haha but i rather stay home cause i really need lots of rest..

I want go watch movie.. who willing to accompany me??? it being so long since i last watched one.. movie is a weekly task for me.. and i haven watch it for 2weeks or more.. haiz..

anyway past 2 days has being to IT fair as Suntec.. choosing of dear lappy wasn't a easy task leh.. everything also want good esp ram and graphic card etc etc........ brought all the brochure back for review and gone back the 2nd day to confirm the purchase lah..

wanted to watch movie after buying of lappy.. but i'm too tired and dear wasn't feeling well too..

actually was very sad lah.. but i keep falling asleep even at the IT fair.. can u see how tired i'm..

hmmm anyway gtg need to go watch final fantasy through dear lappy since he got the nice nice graphic card.. better effect wor..

tata!!!

No comments: