Saturday, March 29, 2008

All time favourite Micheal Jackson!!!!

Love hanging out with nice colleague and boss

Love all the dinner we had

The fun arcade session, and beer drinking too..

In love with all the yummy and great food i have in every single day..

In love with my life but once in a while will feel so tired of the stressful life too..

Esp driving my parent ard make me feel great..

And finally i come up with the idea of my latest tattoo gonna be..

But i DETEST/HATE to be take for granted, and this is for sure that i will never allow it to be happen.. no matter WHO U ARE..

overall i'm who i'm, will never change for anyone sake..

making myself look fatter in the pict but it turn out bad..

Ice-monster is in SG from TW.. the nice dessert that me and darling tried to find in TW last yr but due to laziness we din find.. hee.. and this yr i found the venue and intend to go but since SG have alrdy no point going all the way there to have it too..

after which catched this show above.. i love watching all the wars movie.. can't wait for 3 kingdom & The forbidden kingdom movie to be out soon and apr there is so much nice movie waiting for me to catch it all :D

haha like a little boy having all the food by his own..

repenish my shampoo series for my stressful scalp.. and the ever biggest toothpaste that i bring oversea.. ling sure gonna scold me for bring heavy item for WHAT???

No comments: