Thursday, March 13, 2008

loading of my super super 'ZHI LIAN' photo for both wedding dinner.. anyway i'm kind of boliao that i din took any when i'm there :D wahahaha..

sunday wedding was still alright.. but saw 1 of my cousin damn damn handsome lor.. but too bad i can't even recognize who is who.. oops 8X

at my door step.. waiting for my dilly dally mother :P wahaha..
i look so happy lol.. i din know why..

monday to my sec sch teacher wedding.. 'XIONG SHENG' was there too.. of cos la *too lazy to explain but happy to see him getting married..

after dinner went out with my sec sch friend to ECP for bowling and billard session.. but but but we saw something at bowling alley there.. so we left there in a short short time.. hee love hanging out with friend during late night..

before going to the wedding and last day @ my old desk
EMO Queen

i love my natural eye lashes
the ever 1st special perfomance @ wedding dinner.. feel proud for him.. CONGRAT!!!!

the very bad weather.. useless having umbrella too.. and sometime i even ran through these rain :D haha..
ytd went to look for jolene and had my hair cut.. was on my way back to amk looking for dear
kinda dislike the gong gong look
i still prefer putting my fringe side way.. heehee

No comments: