Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Year 2008

Backie.. this will be quite a long post..

let's recap what i got for my christmas present.. and of cause from where i stop blogging..

Tuesday 25.12.07, my dearie came over at night..

my first xmas gift from dear
ling
braun buffel from ben chua


the cup which is so much like me "sleepy" from stanley

our dept gift xchange i got
the gift xchange with jo they all
sherman brought this for me and ling but in different color
my bro and his gf
bin ah girl
choi
simlaimun

laychin
the present i got from someone not really close
last but not least the surprise gift from my dear
all my presents :D
this present came so last min.. anyway thanks kit
candy cane from roland and vic
liting sent this sweety card

Wednesday 26.12.07, went town with dear to get extra present and help ling to buy the chocolate puzzle again.. craving for fries, had fast food for dinner.. recently i can't stop myself from eating fast food.. gosh~~~ this must stop..

the additional present i brought for him n him
help ling to buy this.. wanted to get the brown one for my own.. but it totally out of stock ler..

Thursday 27.12.07, town with dearie again.. wanted to buy a nice boots.. but but but.. couldn't find the one that really caught my attention.. anyway had fast food for dinner arghh.. watched "i'm legend".. normal normal lah..

so in love with fast food.. i must stop myself from eating every single day..
quite disappointing with this show.. not scary nor story line was that good..

Friday 28.12.07, went Sakura at orchard with dept ppl.. 2nd time going sakura buffet but it didn't change my mind that it not nice at all..

after that went sin ming with the naughty guy for prawning.. yeah it fun.. wanted to go again.. and i caught quite alot of prawn for a first timer like me.. thanks guys for teaching how and busy pulling out the prawn from the hook and putting the bait on the hook.. cause i simply scare to touch it.. after supper roland sent us back.. home ard 3am..

the not so nice food, some of them we just pass over to the table for them :P
stan & mich
the boliao us
the Tiger that accompany us for the night too
TADA! 1 of the prawn i caught :D
prawn
all the prawn we caught
the juicy nice prawn, we got the ppl to cook for us.. $20 consider exp as we give them our prawn leh..

Saturday 29.12.07, Vivo city shopping with ling.. didn't get anything much.. just so cookies from candy empire.. leg were sore as i just hack care and wear heels there.. oops 8X

accidently cut my finger before going out



on my way out
the Dar at Vivo, Sushi Teh
nice view from our sitting place
kai dong ler

Sunday 30.12.07, town with qiang and lam.. brought my BEBE top.. hee.. and then headed to cine for our movie 'National Treasure' which i think was so much nice than I'm legend.. it my personal liking.. anyway had Fries again.. hahaha.. fatty, fatty.. sad sad..

my BEBE top
I like this show.. 4/5 stars..

Monday 31.12.07, after work rush home to take my BEBE top to marina square to get the size change.. but end up i didn't change at all.. cause S size was alittle quite big for me.. so no choice stick back with me XS size top.. anyway i brought another top hee..

wanted to had a nice dinner with chin as he accompany me there.. but all resturant or fast food were packed.. but ok lah i love the nasi lemak that we finally found 1 empty seat left..

dear tyre burst last nite.. was so so unlucky.. so me and chin went back to wdl and wait for him instead.. and so we accidently countdown at cwp and watched the nice fireworks..

maybe 2007 bring away the bad luck..

fireworks

just nice when the fireworks ended.. dear reach the place..
my loots..

Tuesday 01.01.08, wanted to go out for lunch with qiang and chin.. but was too sleepy.. slept till near 5pm.. had my fries, fried chicken and soup with rice for dinner.. Fries again.. arghh my stupid craving..

No comments: