Sunday, January 06, 2008

Being so lazy and tired to blog.. can't wait to get my loots from the online shopping spree..

this coming sat will be flying off to BKK.. totally didn't know it was so fast until ling mention that she rec'd a reminder mails that we will be flying off soon.. ya real soon that i didn't even have time to pack my luggage..

monday going mandy bday celebration, tuesday incase need to settle some hands over stuff for stanley, wednesday shopping, thursday shopping again, friday movie with my dear again and saturday flying off.. where got time.. aiyo.. so only left with tonight..

as a recreation club member, we have another job on hands.. ling la go and tell them we going BKK and now we have to go check out stuff and get our co. D&D gift items back.. anyway it kinda fun too :D

was so anticipate with our co. D&D.. was glad i was a recreation club members.. i love party...

Wednesday 2.1.08, meet up with hao.. had a little chat and finger food before heading home..

Thursday 3.1.08, went cwp for sakae sushi and movie with dear.. watched 'AVP2'.. not bad lah.. but there wasn't a story line.. saddess

yum yum.. know what am i eating?
it the "strawberry smiles"

was shock as dear suddenly took his phone out to take pict while waiting for the movie to start.. as dear wasn't those cam whoring person.. and esp when we had a HUGE quarrel the day before..


Friday 4.1.08, mom called me to go amk hub to meet up with her.. i got cheated to be there all because of my favourite food 'craypot rice' it been so long that i last eated.. and so nice of mom insist of buying those VCD i'm aiming and of cause a MJ set to teach me how to be a pro player.. but the set cost $68 with only 1 gold color.. then i die die also dun wan her to buy.. i wanted another color mah :D


told cabby home cause mom knw my leg were sore due to the stupid slipper from m)phosis.. the metal part was so painful can..


TADA!! my lovely food


Saturday 5.1.08, dear fetch me to amk cause i need to get tooth paste and of cause a small hair conditioner.. of cause i wanna chose the nice brand too 8X his friend got a shock that i went all the way from wdl to amk just to buy.. nah actually i just wanna go rounding mah.. another excuse from me..


Sunday 6.1.08, bugis shopping with mom and sis.. had lunch at this cafe inside OG.. OMG it was almost hidding deep inside.. if mom never bring me there i think i will never know there's this place ever exist..


a tiring yet fun loving outing.. brought alittle stuff.. happy lah.. just like shopping with them.. dinner @ pasta mania.. 3 of us were totally bloated.. order abit too much liao.. hee.. took cabby there and back.. am lazy lah..


the nice view from the cafe

sis were so engross in looking at the menu standing by the side

and i'm so bored.. i wanna sleept yawn zzzzzzzzzzz

my loots from mom.. i love my LITTLE MISS tee alot lah.. which i din knw why.. maybe too lazy to dress up?? haha but not forgetting my favourite kipling keychain and my all round nike sock it was so so comfy lah..

dear brought the braclet for my mom bday.. and cos i chose and he pay for it.. haha and a kipling monkey for my love to put on his keys.. so he won't miss me so much when i'm not ard..

No comments: