Saturday, January 26, 2008

D&D is finally over!!!!!

that mean i can have enough of my beauty sleep again..

Overall it was fun.. but there's......................:

* disappointment = of the decoration, it doesn't seem like what it say

* frustration = so busy doing to recept and the people just dun understand eng of what is queuing up.. but after i still need to be nice and smile to them..

* sad = we were too busy handling and helping out the event that we hardly have chance to take pict with most of the people, din even enjoy the fun boot and rarely ate anything too

* happy = compliment i get for the make up and dressing :D and also i got gift from the lucky draw, even thou they have accidently given out the wrong one and i sld get something better than what i have.

* fun = love the helping out and being a RC member

* doted = nice coll who keep putting food on my plate although most of the time i'm not at my seat and also the nice boss who peel the prawn shell for me knowing that i din know how to do it

* tired = hardly have enough sleep for the whole week since the day we are back from BKK, esp me and ling

* shy = was being pull up for the challenge of best dress for the night with 22 contestant.. but at least i got a 2nd runner up.. love the trophy

* high = the crazy drinking and dancing with the crazy coll and HOD.. it was so so fun..

* and lastly angry = I lost my M)phosis slipper, pouch and the stocking & my dress is spoiled which i really love them lots.. think i will get my dress repair and buy back my stocking and slipper..

the rest of the RC member went for the 2nd round.. but am too tired and dun have the energy to cheong again.. shall join them some other day..

yawn zzzzzzzzzzz.. am so tired now.. but hair was still wet.. tmr will be natural wake up again.. wheeeeeeeeeeee.. i hate the feeling of waking up by alarm, phone or mother asking me to call mac donald for breakfast again.. shall hang a no disturb sign outside my room door

need to go dentist alrdy.. my tooth sudden crack in 1 line.. no decay no nothing.. have no idea how it happen.. is it due to me brushing my teeth too hard? will check out more from the dentist..

nighty nite.. photo will be up only once BKK trip are been posted.. :D muackz..

No comments: