Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thursday 3/7/08
PS with bf to get his mobile line stuff done and had the most 'erxin' ichiban dinner, with usually ichiban should be tasty..

watched 'Wanted'... not a bad show... unless you are someone looking at the story line instead of just the action/fighting they had then the show will be a very not worhty one for you... but afterall I only love 'Angelina Jolie' she damn cool and pretty...

and lastly my bf cash card got stolen again... wtf


bf happily waiting for his food to come, but to his disappointment... erm "no comment"

I look so 'bu shuang'

not nice... i still prefer cwp Ichiban

my miniature rice which bf insist on giving it to me

eh this is the only one i think still okay

review: 3.5 popcorns out of 5...

my lovely Rilakkuma collection from my lovely bf


Friday 4/7/08
FEP with ling for dinner and helping to find a new set of top for her... meet joey and friend as well as my sweety as FEP bus stop and we headed to DBL 'O' for our night out... lalalala

sweety xiaohui wanna see my dressing for the night, so i secretly went toilet to took 1 for her

went ladies to make up as i didn't put any make up at all yet

the Dars



our dinner from this newly open shop, named: Mogu Mogu

Just place your order from the machine and collect it from the side counter

Saturday 5/7/08
ECP roller blading with bf... but before that we went to a PET shop at parkway there and show bf the rabbit i love... he wanted to get it for me but my mommy doesn't want it... since 'GIGI' our previous precious rabbit passed away mommy doesn't want to have other animal again...

cabby rush backie home before we head out to Crystal Jade for our half duck dinner... and initially were plan to go cine to catch a movie but bf was really sleepy... so we cancelled it at the very last min...
my foot and the sky

the watermelon design
he is trying to act cute

we both are so tired after blading

my lonely yet lovely blade



why bf took this ugly pose pict of me
the cold weather after raining




WE

the aunties are so cute... they brought food there to eat and watch the sea... then i told my bf that when i'm old i wanna do the same thing too... :D

our blade took away 1 side of the space... making me squeeze with bf *humpf*
where he looking at??

baby eeyore insist on coming out with us

the very nice mix mashroom

the half duck skin

the remaining duck meat they cook into this

pretty radio from bf which i insist that i doesn't want it as i couldn't put at office due to the poor reception

Sunday 6/7/08
woke up by my buddy early in the morning... took cabby down to FEP just to acc him to cut his stupid hair... *faint* then to KTV session and dinner at opp cine... tiring leh as sunday was my beauty sleep day

new hair wax but it is not good cause i couldn't style my hair with it

Monday 7/7/08
went cwp to grab some stuff and headed back home

my BK dinner

all my nails stuff and my foot cream

Tuesday 8/7/08
bf sent me home after my sch ended... I miss my precious classmates and of cause our lovely lecturer... dabao my favourite nasi lemak from chompang for my supper...

TADA... full of food.. yummy

Wednesday 9/7/08
acc hao to cwp for dinner and headed home early to watch TV TV...

Thursday 10/7/08
bf fetch me home after work again... hohoho...

Friday 11/7/08
the most nervous day has come... result out at 6pm... was so afraid that i didn't dare to see the result and my nice wen check it for me at 6pm sharp... else i really no mood to leave co. at all...

i nearly jump and i couldn't believe that i get that result... cool was so high and happy...
bin acc me for that night before bf ended sch and meet me out... we had our mc donald dinner, drink chivas at his home, watch TV and see his photo album... lalalala..

rush to amk at 11pm to find bf... then he brought me to cine to catch a movie 'hellboy 2'... erm still not bad... no much comment on this show...

after movie ard 2am we went to purchase 'chibi' movie ticket for saturday... got a shock lar... as it was nearly full for the timing we book at 8pm lo, scary ppl... we thought we are clever to book 1 day earlier yet others are faster than us...

review: 3.5 popcorns out of 5

bf brought new hair band for me... quite costy $7.90 for just this normal hair band


Saturday 12/7/08

orchard shopping with bf... something happen thou we didn't had a tiff but it obvious that i'm mad at the thing he said... but after that he still coax me without wanna ask me what am i mad at... which i think it is very obvious so i don't feel like telling him too...

he went to buy Rilakkuma that i love with just a look through the glass that i told him it cute even thou we are going to be late for our movie alrdy... thanks dear...

I love 'Chibi' this movie... but was kinda sad as they haven show the 'lian huan' boat burn that part.. love 3 kingdom show so much esp regarding wars... their formation and strategy oh gosh... seriously in oldies time human being are actually so much more clever... really 'chong bai' them a lot a lot...

had supper at Suki Sushi after our movie at 10.30pm... slack and brought some nail sticker before headed home...

review: 4.5 popcorns out of 5
the nice craypot rice that i intro my dear
TADA went to tried this out at pasar malam...

they are doing our banana chocolate

my poor bf look so stone... hee..

while waiting for him to change... can see my complexion is so bad now lar.. i really not enough rest at all.. and this will continue till next week.. -_-"
my bf usual hotdog that must come with during our movie show
hey you.. i caught u snapping at me...
he say he look gay at this pict
my with my new baobei
trying to kiss me again

our supper... this is what he say "little"
and he still feel like eating more

eye cream and face lotion for my chalet cum batam trip...
new Rilakkuma from bf so now i have the bro and sis in a pair alrdy :D
and nail sticker from bf too... the nail sticker cost ard $13 a bit costy hor..


Sunday 13/7/08

stanley precious princess 1 month celebration... lovely princess of his...

played pool and bowling with the rest of colleague after that... had so much laughter and fun... hohoho... and we are looking forward to the next one :D

me with his princess

isn't it look so cute

clement tie his jacket on me after i say i'm cold... and wen insist on taking a pict of me as she say 'nan de leh' what kind of comment is that???

haha and i'm bring forced to take this pict... "superman"

the toilet ladies

our creation of my name
me with wen wen


ps: will post up clubbing pict as soon as i'm free... stay tune...

No comments: