Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm EMO Queen...

Sometime when you are controlling your emo well is a bad things too... As you tend to burst out without realising that you are hurting someone that you doesn't wish to... (esp my darling)

Someone asked me a question today?!?!? and i was like -_-" erm... the memory I have hidden deep inside has being pulled out again...

Asked myself... what really happen that I have come out with that decision???

Maybe all I want is the feeling of secure... Hate myself for having the paranoid feeling... or rather my sixth sense are always too accurate as I always knew she was there waiting for him...

And so I chose to go and walk into another path of mine... from there, I found the NEW me... a stronger and independent me... it someone whom "you" always wanted... sometime heaven just loved to play with us...

Afterall happiness will still fall upon us...

ps: thanks for my dearest bf for giving me ample of time, while you are still there putting in all the effort lending me your hand to pull me out from the fall/darkness and making me to fall in love again thou it quite a long period of time...

No comments: