Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What am I really think about

Really suspect my feeling..what do i want..do i make the right move in the first place??sometimes i feel tt it did the right decision but there's time i still feel sad n even miss..till now i still can't really get the ans..been thinking for so long..mayb it a memory for me but not miss or even mayb i'm jus too used to it..I duno..time will tell me the ans.....

Since graduate too much too much things have happen..it make me grow up too..And also i met my dear..

Anyway i'm being CONFIRM..wahaha..and also..........heehee

GOSH

Silly dear dear left his key on bike again..oh he really a forgetful one..but lucky there's this kind guy whom took the key n left a note with his contact for us..Heng heng heng dear give me the original key if not today he can prepare to slp at cwp to wait for the guy to come n return the key..hahahahah

No comments: