Tuesday, May 30, 2006




Own drawn tattoo??hee




DIY nail Art



Wheeeeee...so happy..really being so happy..dear owe the greatest credit..hee..just finish my 1st bike lesson, guess what dear was my instructor..haha..hmm abit not stable..give was given a shock by me as i was goin to change the gear back to neuture i lose my balancing n fall..oops..hee..when to try out the waffle ice-cream which is strongly recommand by elva..hmm tks it really taste good..






Dear enoying his waffle ice-cream


Been so so so so busy recently till hw the time has past during work i also duno..can't even finish my stuff even with OT..office is like part of my house..feel so warm over there..haha..me, elva n lian had our maggie mee with egg for our OT *delicious* happy to have both of them to acc me chat n encouragement..and tks lian for talking to hk bout................hee..anyway my boss fishes is so cute..everyday will try to be naughty n fed it with lots of food...oops..unless lian fed liao if nt fishes will die and try to scare the fishes by using soft toy to appear suddenly infront..wahahahha..

I'm just too enjoying my life..love my mum hate my dad..he's bad attitude with weird character..simply hate him to the core..he always spoil my mood when i'm so happy..btw i have my own plan..moving out in afew yrs time with our own little hse with ****..hee..yeah yeah...MUACKz

No comments: