Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Story bout Me & SillY

The 1st time i saw him was @ MU..what make me to look at him 1 more view cause he really dance very very well..after knowing each other for nearly 6 months finally we got together..meanwhile in those 6months only every weekend during clubbing session then will have the chance to see him..really a clubber althought i'm one too..

Things was like so so sweet until the day we quarrel during CNY..tt make everything changes in jus a few days..after so much discussion we manage to make everything like as before but but but...we will quarrel or argue jus over small little thing and it get more and more worse even thought he still treat me well..till the day on 14 Apr'06 we break off cause i slapped him twice..was so so regret but what to do only can tried all my best to make him cool down and love me again..19 Apr'06 when i thot there's no more chance anymore..i hide and cried..something terrible happen i'm being *molest*..OMG 1st time in my life lo..the 1st thing i do is to call my best friend weiqiang n ling to tell them bout tt..after met up with ling, qiang rush down to find me surprisingly dear came down too..so we patch up in tt way..cause he was too worry bout me..feel so bless by him..was thinking mayb this was a blessing in disguise..the following day dear got into accident..was so freaking worried rush all the way down frm wdl to TTSH to see him, ya and i stay in hospital the whole night to look after him..The story between me n him was like a fairy tale and so so drama..yes he is the one i love with all my heart not gona let him go, let him down or sad anymore..

i love u my dear..you are my only..

No comments: