Sunday, April 30, 2006

My new helmet..dear dear brought for me de..HEE
Our favourite doggy!!

Yawn..still cannot get used to be alone on sunday..hmmhmm..my dear dear when back camp to do guard duty..leave me alone..sob sob..nvm tonite i'm goin to met my old classmate "copper" & "liting"..wheeeeee so happy goin to watch my long waiting movie HOSTEL..

Dear have being so so sweet even thot we quarrel the moment he saw i hugging this "chip" in a store he straight brought it down for me to put in my office table..thanks my silly muack..dear love to sleep alot alot *faint* i always wake up earlier den him..this naughty boy of mine whenever i sleep he will put all the pillow and stuff for me to hug but the next day he will be hugging all the stuff only thing left for me to hug was him..had being having some misunderstanding this few days with u but y'td we solve everything ler hope everything will be fine from nw on.. Dear the diamond ring u brought for me i remember u once saying it stand for 1 and only 1 for u..our dream will surely come through de dear we must work it out hand in hand

No comments: