Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Yesterday on 02 June 2009 is the birth date of my new baby!!! okay not real baby..

welcome my precious Nikon D5000 :D

my initial idea was to get D90 with 18-105mm lens but it all out of stock and due to the weight concern, i request to compare both the D90 & D5000 that is ard 200g lighter than D90 (both having the same engine/function just that certain part of the spec are slightly different).. guess what..

i'm in love with the vari-angle LCD screen and also the size.. it suit me perfectly!!

am cleaning up my room to get rid of some stuff in order to have a nice space for my little baby..

and and i found a Zippo lighter in my room which is not mine (erm long story) okay just like the words that was engraved on:

Front view
Love is Just a Words, It has many Memories

Back view
When you love someone, prepare to be hurt.
No matter how painful it is..
The important were that as least you share, you experience.
To Love & Be Loved.

No comments: